Panama Maritime Lawyers offers its clients an array of comprehensive offshore corporate legal services.
We specialize in registering corporations in the jurisdictions of of Panama and Belize. We only represent jurisdictions that provide a solid structured product with strong government backing as these 2 countries provide.
Choose one of our Incorporation Packages
Each of our full Incorporation packages includes:
- Registration and filing of Company
- Registered Agent and Registered office fees for first year
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Government Fee
- Certificate of Incorporation
- All Documents and Corporate Books (Share and Meetings Register)
A very popular jurisidiction for global clients to register their S.A. (Anonymous Society) LLC (Limited Liability Corps) due to its history of quick service and straight forward system which is why it attracts global investors who require privacy and protection of their assets together with all the tax benefits Panama provides.
– Panamanian Corporations
These are commercial entities whose equity is divided into shares that can be issued either Nominally or to the Bearer (although currently the law requires bearer shares to be put into the custody of the Resident Agent).
The Republic of Panama has created Corporation Laws (Ley 32 1927) to the benefit of foreign investors so that they may easily establish their offshore corporations in order to run their business with the utmost confidence and confidentiality.
Panamanian Corporations are recognized worldwide for providing numerous advantages related to the tax benefits of Panama.They provide versatility, security and confidence that emerges from its ease of use.
- Confidentiality: complete confidentiality about the beneficiaries, owners or proprietors of the Offshore Corporation is provided due to their names only being registered in the Book of Shares of the company and not in any Public Registry.
- Taxes: You receive exemptions in property taxes, utilities, profits or gains derived by the Offshore Corporation when they are obtained or made outside the territory of the Republic of Panama.
- Assets: The law sets no minimum or maximum allowable assets and no obligation to pay part or all of the authorized capital. Furthermore your assets are not required to be located in Panama.
- Language: the Articles of Incorporation documents of your offshore corporation may be in any language.
- Financial Statements: You are not required to present any financial, commercial or tax statements on activities performed outside of Panama.
- Shares: You may choose to issue shares in Nominative or Bearer form, or both simultaneously, with or without par value. In Bearer form, there will be no official records which reveal the identity of the shareholder.
- Meetings: Your board meetings with the Directors of your offshore corporation may be done outside of Panama. They can even be done virtually (Skype, videoconferencing, etc.)
- Currency: Panama Offshore Corporations can make any type of civil or commercial transaction in any currency anywhere in the world.
- Personal Information: Name, Address, telephone, email, etc.
- Name of your Corporation: Provide us with three name options (will check for availability) for your corporation by order of preference. The names may be in any language desired and must end with either of the following suffixes:
- S.A. (Anonymous Society)
- Purpose of your Company: Provide detailed information on what your Corporation will dedicate itself to be it maritime, industrial, import/export, internet, etc. We recommend that our clients make the purpose of their company as wide ranging as possible in order to have options open for future use.
- Board of Directors: On the application form, provide us with 3 names of persons or entities who you wish to be named as Directors of the Corporation. It is important to note that these three names will be public record in the Public Registry.
Belize Corporations or International Business Companies are tax free companies, which are incorporated under the protective laws of Belize. They are used worldwide for tax preparation and asset protection purposes.
The Belize International Business Companies Act was adopted in 1990, and is considered one of the best offering Offshore Corporation services due to its ease of use and modern structure.
- Requirements for Incorporation
1. Personal Information: Name, Address, Telephone, E-mail, etc.
2.Name of your Corporation: Provide us with three name options for your corporation by order of preference. The names may be in any language desired and must end with either of the following suffixes:
- S.A. (Anonymous Society)
3. Purpose of your Company: Provide detailed information on what your Corporation will dedicate itself to be it maritime, industrial, import/export, internet, etc. We recommend that our clients make the purpose of their company as wide ranging as possible in order to have options open for future use.
4. Board of Directors: On the application form, provide us with the name or names of the persons or entities who you wish to be named as Directors of the Corporation. Belize only requires one director, however you may choose as many as you wish. The owner and director may be the same person. This information is only known to Belize and the licensed Resident Agent whom are bound by law to keep it confidential.
Although the Directors identities are kept confidential, clients may still choose “Nominee Directors” as an additional no cost service.
5. Shareholder Detail: You have the option of choosing whether you want the shareholder certificates be issued as “Bearer Shareholder Certificates” or “Nominee Shareholder Certificates”. In Nominee form you will need to provide the name of the person or entity while in Bearer form the person who holds (Bears) the physical certificate is the owner.